Generally, I don’t like to discuss camera gear used during the shoot, I strongly believe that more than camera equipment, the person behind a lens is important. But sometimes it becomes import to know.
Here is a list of equipment I use and many times do not mind to hire or borrow on need base.
Full Frame Nikon Camera body
- Nikon DSLR D810 (Primary) with Battery Grip for D810
- Nikon DSLR D700 (Secondary) with Battery Grip for D700
- iPhone 6 (Mobile Camera)
- iPhone 7 Plus (Mobile Camera)
- AF-S Nikkor 50mm F/1.8
- AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm F/4G VR
- AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm F/2.8 G ED
- AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm F/2.8 G VR II
- AF-S Nikkor 200-500MM F/5.6E ED VR
- Manfrotto 055 Alu 3 Sec Tripod with Ballhead
- MeFOTO GlobeTrotter Travel Tripod
Lens Filter System
- Hoya ND & GND, I don’t use UV filters
- CF Cards (SanDisk) 30 – 120 Mbps
- SD Cards (SanDisk) 60 Mbps
- Multiple types and which one I’m carrying is all depends on where I am travelling.
- The North Face 35L
- Lowepro 30L Backpack
- Pro Light camera backpack Bumblebee-220 for DSLR
- Cleaning Kits, Screwdriver, L-Keys, few extra mounts, camera body cover and rain cover.
- Battery Charging Kit for USB, Solar Panel when I travel to the remote area.